closet clean-out [2018]

I've wanted to get back to blogging, but every time I open it up, all I see is a giant list of posts that I haven't completed or published. So in effort to get back to writing without overwhelming myself, you're getting the closet clean-out of 2018. All the awesome things that I was able to do, but never got around to writing about, but are still awesome and deserve a shout out on Almost Gypsy Soul.

Costa Rica - Pura Vida
I was invited to a friends wedding in Costa Rica, they are great friends and I'd never been to Costa Rica so I jumped at the chance. Costa Rica is a beautiful country and my only regret is that I didn't spend more time there. We spent our time in the Guancaste region, louging by the pool, drinking beers, jet skis, deep sea fishing, oh and a wedding too! It was beautiful and I'm so happy for my friends, the Cowboy and the Indian.


New Orleans - The Big Easy
We went with the Cowboy and the Indian to New Orleans that fall to celebrate the Cowboy's birthday (and Mitchel and I's first travel together....the ultimate test). It was an awesome trip to a place that I really didn't think I wanted to go all that badly. The rich history was enticing as well as the shark attack drinks on Bourbon Street. The food was hands down some of the best I've ever tasted. My favorite things here was the WWII Museum, the food and listening to jazz at a real jazz bar on French Street. We might have toured the swamp too!


Trans-siberian Orchestra
I'd always wanted to see the  Trans-Siberian Orchestra and I thought The Retired Guy and Bonnie would love it as well. So we packed into the car and made a trip to SLC for a Christmas concert. I was in awe the entire time, amazing doesn't even describe the concert. I loved it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals