wilson

I finally met the love of my life at the ripe old age of 33.... Wilson, a 1972 27' Airstream Overlander.
1972 Airstream Overlander, Wilson
Well, let me clarify, he WAS the love of my life....until we gutted him and found all his problems, which have me a little overwhelmed. I did one thing right before acquiring Wilson, I hired The Retired Guy to be my project manager. The pay is terrible, but when you get to be a part of something so great as Wilson apparently that becomes a minor detail. Music Man was also hired as the Assistant Project Manager. With their help, I'm sure I will love Wilson again!

Here's what we had to work with when Wilson arrived to the 307.
Living/Dining area from door

Kitchen - door side
Kitchen - opposite side

Bedroom looking out back of trailer
Bathroom



View of living/dining/kitchen from bedroom

 Where are we now? Gutted Anxiety. and Xanax. That is where we are.

I shall call this one "gutted anxiety"
My interest lies in building and decorating...which I've been working on a lot. I have a floorplan (not to scale) and an inspiration design board, of which I'd love to share, but am going to refrain from. Stay tuned to see the transformation of Wilson!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist