I just love this picture! I don't remember what we were laughing at, but I can honestly say I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and I think this picture will quiet any doubts.
[Linking up with Sami @ Sami's Shenanigans for Weekend Shenanigans] If you didn't read about me thinking that 30 might suck , boy oh boy was I wrong! The weekend might have started off a little rough, but even I-80 in the winter couldn't ruin our fun! A week late, but hey I warned you I might need some extra recovery time since I'm 30, not to mention I had lots of people waiting on little ole' me to return and get to work for them! OKTrailerPark Friend and Mr. OKTrailerPark Friend (he might be getting his own name since I know him better now, we will see) were on their way to Wyoming when BAM, I-80 is closed from Cheyenne to Laramie. For anyone who lives in Wyoming or has been to Wyoming in the winter is not at all shocked by this. So they got one of the few hotel rooms left in Cheyenne, dropped a few bills at the western store and had a "down home" breakfast before heading on west the next day. Meanwhile, the rest of us, Little Sister, Little S...
My friend Football Fan over at Figuring Out the Plot had gotten this from a friend on Facebook, but she recreated hers on her blog to which I was the 5th comment (so I get a prize sometime this year!) and I get to pay it forward! And lets be honest....who doesn't love getting real live mail that isn't a bill so lets blow up my email with comments today! 2013 Inspirational Pay It Forward: The first five people to comment on this status & re-post, will receive in the next calendar year, an "inspirational" gift or surprise from me...you never know what you will get! If you're 1 of my 5 lucky friends, I'll need your address if I don't already have. The catch is that you have to be willing to post on your page and do the same for others (creative, inspirational (like me) or whatever is authentically you)! Let the posting begin! I've been in the crafting mood lately and I'm addicted to Pinterest so I'm pretty sure that you will get ...
Checking in again, halfway there on those 2016 goals. If you missed the story behind those goals, click here and here and here and here when I checked in at the end of each quarter. 1. GET A HOBBY - Let's be honest, I can't really afford many more hobbies. The upside of having a lot of hobbies, there is always room to devote more time and attention to said hobbies (especially since I have several "new" hobbies, less than 3 years old. In 2016 I will: take 3 mountain bike trips Memorial Day mountain biking in Fruita with Tyler, Jennie, Will and Melody Labor Day weekend at WYDAHO Mountain Bike Festival at Grand Targhee Fall mountain biking in Fruita with Tyler, Jennie, Dane, Kelley, Schwan, Stevie Jo, Brent, Jim and Cari take 2 golf trips Birthday Golf with the Retired Guy at Rolling Green Country Club 3rd Annual Shank-o-poto-mus at Fossil Island 2. DO SOMETHING THAT SCARES YOU - I'm a hermit and I don't like change, yet I ...
This just makes me happy too. I love it, Jen! You deserve nothing but smiles!
ReplyDeleteA smile is contageous! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! ~Erin