Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Well I wanted to link up today....ya know go back to this blogging thing in full force....BBBUUUUUTTTTTT it seems that this link up is no longer. I'm getting old. I've been gone too long. Who knows, but since its my blog and I'll do what I want, I will pretend there is still a link up and I'm linking....I'm linking....I'm linking.

My new house has a backyard that looks like this.

Well, that's a bummer.

So before the papers were even signed, I was pinning away.

This is what it should resemble when I someone I hire gets done with it! Landscaping just really isn't my forte. And of course mine will be a scaled down version of this because I'm a cheapskate.



But my plans do include splurging for the hot tub.

Comments

  1. Kyle has a hot tub in his new house....it's fun, but seems to me to be kinda a pain in the you-know-what to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be boring, but it provides a blank canvas to do whatever you want with! If the wind, weather and bugs weren't so crappy here, I'd love to have a patio like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for hot tubs!! And I agree with Nicole - it's awesome that you have a blank slate to do what you want. That's preferred to cleaning up a mess left by previous owners!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist