I'm adding on to my first quarter report (shown in brown) and my running totals after the second quarter are in green now the third quarter accomplishments are in red And remember when I reserved my right to change and amend my list....yep I'm doing that and those are in purple.
1. Hike a 14'er
- I made it, with
very littleno training (I do not recommend this training method, its painful), but its in the books! Thank goodness I had a little lake time with red beers waiting for me at the finish line or I probably wouldn't have made it.
4. Lose 30 lbs (7/30) (5/30)
- This obviously isn't going as well as one would hope. Encouraging words appreciated (or possibly yelling at my lazy rear would be more appropriate). I'll report I'm down a few pounds....long ways to go!
- We will not be talking about this one at this time.
- Well crap.
- What was the moral of the story about the tortoise and the hare?
- BAM! Hit my goal way early in the year! Thank you tax return, "extra" paycheck in April (the icing on the cake of being paid every 2 weeks) and selling some unused items for cash.
- It took me 8 weeks to finish the first phase of the plan (for your reference Phase 1 is 4 weeks long). I'm doing much better in Phase 2 and have missed only 2 workouts total in Phase 2!
- Um, yeah this one is back on the shelf until fall. I know I suck.
- I'm finishing up the first phase and I must say I actually really like this workout program.
- Checked this baby off all in one week. Click here for my professional review.
- I get up more often that not and can navigate outside the wake now. Next up....turns
and flips .
11. Zion National Park
12. Territorial Prison Museum
13. Meet my neighbors
14. Finish my will
15. Far-away friend of the month card/care package (3/12) (6/12) (9/12)
- I have the best friends in the world! Click on Far-away Friend to read about some of my favorites who live way too far away from me! This quarter you met TC, Stretch and Military Friend
- This quarter I introduced you to my amazing Far-away Friend Families! This quarter you met Oklahoma Cowboy family, Cowboy Family and Jeremiah Johnson Family.
- This quarter you met "The Hubby", Football Fan, and the Birthday Weekenders'
- You are here! Thank you for reading!
- Moving up in the world, I have 8 followers now! Thank you!
19. Glow-in-the-dark golf tournament
20. Donate blood 3x (1/3) (2/3)
- Click here to read my letters
- Well one of my guys is headed home, so I'm down to 1 soldier again. I even got a little shout out from him on Facebook for sending some super fun packages! And then my other soldier will be shipped home next month! I'll have to update on his final care package soon.
- Both my soldiers have returned to the States, but then I got a special request for a whole unit of Duck Dynasty care packages. More on this big project coming up soon!
- I'm scheduled for a midnight to 2 am shift next week :)
- I got in the midnight to 2 am shift and then decided to come back to help with the final day since there was so many horses left. Miller Baby came with me and was a hit!
- I'm licensed to carry!
- I made it in just under 3,000 miles and Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas.
- I'm checking off the yard and my patio even is looking inviting. And I have a semi-great stand of grass in Tylie's backyard oasis.
- Knocked this one out with the Really Big Road Trip. I spent a few days in Limon and visited Grandma M and then swung through KS to visit G&G D. I sure enjoyed it and I'm pretty sure they did too.
- Click here for the projects and recipes I've tested out for you! Remember exact measurements are optional (most of the time) This philosophy may have failed me once before.
- I think I'm on track to finish this one before my deadline too....mostly all successes.
- Lovin' all these checkmarks! Check out the Pin It tab for more on my Pinteresting.
- Click here to see my library!
- Thanks to my flights to/from Cali, I have another checkmark on the ole' list
- I'm going to be an overachiever (or a bad goal setter) in this one. I added a few more books to the read list, this is what turning off TV for the summer will do to you.